Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Very late night inspiration



My current obsessions these days include:

The Paris museums. I want this painting on a dress.
Sasha Pivovarova and everything she wears
Asian models. Hyoni Kang in Chris Nicholls's 'Glacial glamour'
These shoes!
Monki's pointe flats The nicest, most original ballet flats I've seen so far.
Courtesy of  www.love-aesthetics.blogspot.com
Björk. I have to do a huge post on her soon.
Adrien Brody as Dalí in Woody Allen's Midnight in Paris (Highly recommend it)
Vivienne Westwood's rocking horse shoes. When I find a shitload of money I'll get a pair. Maybe I'll buy myself a cheap knockoff until then.
Crazy people
Gaga's minty self dye breakdown scene from Marry the Night
The curly version of my hair



This song. I feel like my head is dissolving and floating into space when I listen to it:





This video of Sasha. Cutest/weirdest ever:




Also, I wanted to thank everybody for the awesome comments on my last post! Didn't expect so many.
- laters.



11 comments :

  1. wow, it was too obvious :P
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, very inspiring! :) I think that Balenciaga has similar pair of shoes, if not the ones, but I'm not sure.
    http://eglesstylediary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah Balenciaga made the shoes orginally but those are the jeffrey campbell versions!

    xoxo great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh noooo, cambrell ripped them off -kind of-? ahh.

    you're welcome anyway ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post. Lady Gaga looks great with her blue hair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, looks like Jeffrey Campbell ripped off the shape, that's what they do. But my favourite part is the gold clasp and the greyish distressed look of the leather wich the Balenciagas (also being way out of my price range) don't have.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in shock. I've found the person who shares practically ALL my obsessions. Seriously, WHO ARE YOU?! My soulmate? Mental twin? Romantic renaissance oil paintings, insanity, Sasha, those Balmain (they're Balmain right? Balenciaga...?) boots + Monki flats... I'm infatuated with it all. I really love your profile picture too, the purple hair and everything (you probably know Love Aesthetics right? Her hair, it's perfect). Anyway, all I'm trying to say with my lousy vocabulary is that your blog is stunning and I don't know the right words to describe my joy about finding your blog. Your writing is really good, in-dept content & stuff. FOLLOWING!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, and you look like a surrealistic mad fairy in the outfit post. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sasha is seriously so gorge! Love this collection, great inspiration!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    www.HauteKhuuture.com


    p.s. Giveaway on my blog- Enter to win a FREE pair of shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a beautiful collection of pictures! Thanks for stumbling across my blog and for the inspiring comment, otherwise I may have never found you :-) I do hope that you will come back, I know that I will, now following. Three cheers!
    taoowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate a comment. ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ