Friday, January 27, 2012

The sugarplum fairy

Went to a beautiful little not too french at all café/cake shop today called Sugarplum in Paris 5th arrondissement. Cozy wide tables, pretty cakes and great music. After playing some Cat Stevens, Bon Iver, Beirut and Nick Cave they put on Regina Spektor and I thought "I'm gonna live here..." or at least work there. Making coffee is all I know how to do. Plus they actually make decent coffee!!!! I got the cutest espresso in a tiny little jam jar. It made me happy :] <<-- smiley face happy.





4 comments :

  1. It sounds heavenly, some of my favorite music artists and espresso in a cute jam jar, life is wonderful!

    taoowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mjög flott blogg og frábærlega skrifað. Gaman að lesa það og skoða myndirnar.
    kv.
    Sif

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your support! You have been awarded the "Versatile Blog Award" on my blog, come check it out :-) Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ath. Med vinnu thar? ;)
    Pa

    ReplyDelete