Tuesday, February 7, 2012

M.I.A. - Bad Girls

Okay this is everywhere but I had to blog it. As we already know, miss M.I.A. is the raddest frickin badass chick ever (or at least one of the raddest frickin badass chicks ever) and she has awesome style which makes me look at my own clothes and think BOOOORING! She's making me miss my green utility coat and pink and gold 70s vintage dress and a whole bunch of other stuff lost in drawers and boxes back home in Iceland... Maybe I'll beg mom to send them to me. Plus, I need to visit some groovy vintage shops soon. The non-overpriced kind, if that exists in this city.

Here's the video, I recommend headphones and turning up the volume a bit.


Later, kids.
Gotta go work on my swag.

- Sóley



8 comments :

  1. what is a swag?, mamma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe coze of country but I didn't heared much about MIA here :) Anyway I really liked video and her style is very nice, hhmm what a pity... in Poland there's no vintage shop ;/ so vintage clothes are only dream for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! We adore her! She is just sooooo awesome!

    PS. We've a DORIS giveaway on our blog! Check it out, if you'd like! :)

    ox from NYC,
    -davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely video!! and amazing girl :)
    xoxo
    http://www.galactimal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE M.I.A! Defiantly gained a follower in me!
    http://jessamynread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete