Sunday, May 20, 2012



...
...

.
.
.


Parts of Paris 18th arrondissement are a dream, especially by night. The Paris fantasy. I want to live there while I'm still young and maybe I will. But for now I'm going back to pretty little Iceland in just 13 days. I'm going to miss Paris, but I think the only thing I really regret not doing more is wandering around the city by myself with music in my ears and nowhere special to go. Best feeling ever.



Photos by Michal Pudelka


- S
 
we are purple



6 comments :

  1. i'm baaccckkkkkk! everything about these are great, i remember seeing them a while back and thinking to myself that they were genius. at this point the experience was one huge tease. no phone, no internet, warm weather, walking around barefoot and bathing suited, eating off trees, constantly meeting new people. now i'm back in california and it's like i never left. needless to say, i'm getting the fuck outta here as soon as i can! thank god i have a fellow deep and dark blogger to find solace in!
    <3 theseunitedstatesofamericans

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your header, your haircolour is so amazing! :) Looks really good :) Best wishes from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great blog!! Your newest follower on Bloglovin...;)

    Faiza xo
    VELVET MOON DIARIES

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paris is the best but hey, you're going back to Iceland- what a magical place that must be. Paris will wait for you to come back because I'm sure you're the best Parisienne from Iceland Paris ever had. Don't worry :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these pictures and also reallyyy love your blog! So great :)
    xx
    Daysha http://dayshaprettylittlethings.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete