Wednesday, July 11, 2012



of monsters and men

.
.
.
.


Hey, what's up? So like I said before, I went to a free outside concert last saturday to see OF MONSTERS AND MEN (and so did pretty much everyone else) so here's some pictures of that. I highly recommend clicking the link above and listening to the song while you scroll through the pictures. ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ I'm no good at concert photography so I just picked out the few really good ones and the rest are just faces in a crowd and pictures of people's shoes and a shot of the Queen of England and other nice stuff. Also playing were Mammút and Lay Low. Sadly we (me and my boyfriend) missed Mammút but caught the end of Lay Low's performance. Her new rendition of the song that everyone's already sick of was pretty damn good. Okay, enjoy:





The concert was delayed a bit so we went on a quest for burgers.



I can't lie to you guys. This is NOT the burger from that day. I forgot to take a picture of it (but mostly it was so ridiculously good) that we went back there yesterday AND HAD MORE. BECAUSE WE'RE PLANNING TO GET FAT. AWESOME. I've got a taste for fat now. I think it's the mayonnaise... I can't even look at the picture without figuratively drooling.






























  
xx
Sóley
we are purple



6 comments :

  1. Wow what a turn out, and rightfully so, they really know how to bring it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this band before, but seems awesome... nice blog btw :3

    xo, L
    http://fluffibonbon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sóley, Thanks for your comment (a few days back)! I was very delighted to read your compliment because I've been following your blog since I saw that shoot of you with the purple hair (can't remember were I saw it but they were so beautiful!) and really love your style!

    Priscella

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many nice photos, looked like a blast! xo

    www.theclothesmaiden.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've discovered that band a few weeks ago thanks to a friend, and I loved it! I'm sure it was a great gig. Oh and your pictures are awesome, festival pics are always great, love to see the outfits from the people and I'm sure you had fun there 'cause it looks like a really beautiful place too!

    kisses,

    http://daughterofsohoriots.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete