Sunday, January 6, 2013



first sunday

.
.
.




Happy 2013 everybody! I hope you all had a new years eve filled with fireworks, music, bubbly wine and good company. Or whatever else makes you happy. Just wanted to start the year with a few carefully chosen photos that, to me, are perfect. I started out with a whole bunch of crazy groovy madness and edited and edited until only 4 were left in all their untainted simplicity. Some Marques Almeida shoes, a flower that looks like a vagina and the top picture. I don't know what it's from but it's lovely. I just noticed that I've been posting some delusionally summery pictures lately, I think it's because I'm so tired of this endless dark winter. But on the bright side, winter means coats! Lots and lots of coats. I'm obsessed with them. I look out for cheap coats every time I go to the fleamarket, so I have to get going if I want to make it there in time. Later! 

xx
- sóley we are purple



9 comments :

  1. I started laughing at the vagina flower that was hilarious. I am totally in love with those shoes too. And as much as winter sucks (a lot) there are some good pieces to it as well (such as shorter lines for ice cream!)

    ilovelittleheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha shorter lines for ice cream, I love that. Very true.

      Delete
  2. Find any fleamarket finds? Love your long dress comment, on my post: relaxed and no bullshit :) I think I will take that dress I already own and wear it that way..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos and your banner is just perfect!

    Check out: jthefeeling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a good start to the year. Mine was overseas which is perfection.

    Love all the white


    @pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the all white, even if i'm usually a "black person". But this is a new year...

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the pics !

    http://bblackcatt.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing pics

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate a comment. ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ