Thursday, May 30, 2013



grammin it

.
.


Hæ gæs.
Some personal favourites from my instagram
some more recent than others.



  









 

  

My latest obsessions include putting random green stuff in water hoping it will grow into something (and if it doesn't, then at least it looks pretty), Soo Joo, SuSHI, bloody marys and Japanese electronica.
I killed my plant the other day, I smothered it with love. And caffeine. But only the stem was completely dead so I cut off the not so happy branches and put them in two different sized glasses filled with water and now they look mighty adorable and healthy and supple again on a shelf in my kitchen. I also put a celery base in shallow water (as shown here) to try to regrow it. Should make an interesting experiment. Also, can't wait to go to my parent's house and see the greenhouse my dad is building on the balcony.
Green stuff is nice stuff.

By the way, seems like summer is finally on its way here in Ice Land. The days have been mostly cloudy and wet but birds are singing and leaves are growing and the sun is not setting. Fun.

xx
- sóley we are purple




2 comments :

  1. Very nice post & pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love plants! thanks for sharing your instagrams. also thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving your lovely comment! hope you will stop by again soon. gigi. food and beauty blogger @ www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate a comment. ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ